Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Outgoing Mail

So, totally failing at this blog thing.  Well, have some outgoing mail anyways from a week or so ago.

I bought some hard back books to try and do the custom stuff to and another project, but I wouldn't be using the dust covers, so I figured I would save them in case I wanted to cut them up or something.  Well, dust covers happen to fold very nicely into a square and with a little tape it became an envelope.  Rather than writing a letter and sticking it in, I just wrote on the backside of the cover so that it looked almost like some kind of old official document, especially with the damage it had received.  Well, here it is.

Also, beanies didn't get done and I have a new challenge/project I will post tomorrow.




4 comments:

  1. I love the idea! It looks amazing!
    Oh, and by the way: I believe that everybody fails at this blogging thing.... so don't worry about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you're failing at this blogging thing. You're showing up and your writing something and people are reading it. Every person on earth has interesting things going on. Oh, and how many people do you know who can actually make a beanie? You said you needed some motivation to finish the goal. Well, consider this: Imagine my foot giving you a swift kick in your rear. How's that for motivation?

    If you want more readers, you need to put a follow button on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I added a subscription button, is that what you are talking about?

      And thank you for the kind words and encouragement. I think I am not doing so well just because I am not updating regularly, but that will work out in time (hopefully :P)

      And that is some pretty good motivation, I will get to work this weekend to avoid that foot haha!

      Delete
  3. Well, I guess the new blogger interface won't allow you to add a follow button but I think the subscribe button should do the trick.

    ReplyDelete