Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Incoming and Outgoing Letters

I recieved a letter from my sister on Friday and then two more letters on Monday, one from an old pen pal and one from the ad Julie posted.  Here is a picture of the one which had some mail art on it.  But, I have a feeling this week and the next are going to be some really great days for mail!






And, one outgoing from this week to my first international pen pal, so I hope it makes it okay.  She is a cat lover, so I got to try out my new stamp.  Also, a terrible drawing of a cat haha.




5 comments:

  1. Hi Carlton! Did my letter safely reach you? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did get it on Friday, so expect one back here soon, after I get caught up to you on reading! :)

      Delete
    2. I mailed it on Monday so it was a bit slow. (Or do you just pick up your mail on Fridays? :D) How far are you planning to read for the letter? I'm not very far really. There's no pressure on my side - we can go as fast or slow as your school schedule allows. :)

      Delete
    3. No, I check every weekday, it doesn't come on Saturdays though. I'll just read through Chapter 3 to catch up. It isn't so bad now, but in a month I have finals so no extra reading after Thanksgiving I would say.

      Delete
    4. Sorry I haven't responded yet :( Finals have crept up on me and been kicking my butt.

      Delete