Sunday, October 7, 2012

Going to start putting up my life list

So, one of the things I started a while ago is complilling a life list (or a bucket list as it is more commonly known.)  Of course, having this on multiple sheets of paper which got carried around in my pocket, they started wearing down, I lost a page etc.  Not only that, but I felt that it was hard to keep track of my progress on certain ones or even find ones that I wanted to do.  So, my plan is to slowly put the list up here and hopefully check them off as I go along.

#1 (on the list it is not the original #1, but it is something I need/want to get done (it might not even really count as a bucket list item, but I need some motivation to get it done so hopefully this is it)):

Make two beanies for my friends.

I have wanted to treat my friends to the little sewing skills I have picked up over time, and earlier in the year I made a beanie of a character from a TV show that I introduced them to.  They said they would like one as well, but I have been putting off making them.  Time to get off my butt I would say and get them done by next Sunday.  Here is a photo of the original, hopefully the new ones come out a little better...


No comments:

Post a Comment