Sunday, September 30, 2012

First Post Wooooooo!

Hello, nobody!

I say that because I doubt anybody is going to read this first post so it isn't addressed to anybody. 

Well, I just started writing more and wanted to start doing some mail art as well.  I already do arts and crafts and stuff so this is a natural extension.  So, hopefully three-ish times per week I will be posting.  Of course it helps if people send me mail that way I have more stuff to make and more stuff to post!

I will also post some of my random other exploits as well as some stuff about law school soo yeah.  Let's do it!

4 comments:

  1. Hello there!
    I just followed your blog and I hope you'll write lots of interesting things here!
    I think the U.S. Law system is soooo weird by the way - but I guess I'm biased because I study German law and I'm a big fan of code law :)
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will do my best to post interesting stuff, but no guarantees.

    Oooh, I hope you write me now because I would love to talk about the differences in law. And, I agree the U.S. system is kind of weird because we inherited a lot of it from England, but it is also all about reconciling state law v. federal law which makes it even weirder sometimes haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi,
    I alsow a new (mail) blogger
    good luck with it ;)
    greets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck with your blog as well! The great thing is that there is so much to post and do on this subject that there will never be too many mail blogs.

      Delete